Here’s a refreshing treat for kids (and for parents too)! It’s simple and delicious… and with no added sugar, it’s healthy too. Enjoy!
• 3/4 cup strawberries, chopped
• 1 peach, cut into 1/2-inch slices
• 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
• 1/2 cup blueberries
• 1/2 cup raspberries
• 1 1/2 to 2 cups of white grape juice (no sugar added)
*add in or substitute your favorite fruits – pineapple, mango, cherries and nectarines work really well.
• Combine fruit in a mixing bowl and arrange the mixture into eight 3oz. popsicle molds.
• Pour just enough juice into each mold to cover fruit.
• Insert popsicle sticks and freeze until solid
With thanks to EatHealthyandThrive.com