This book is an easy-to-read guide on raising emotionally healthy children that is based on sound psychological research. Raising Kids in the 21st Century format makes it a good choice for students, parents, or practitioners.
- Focuses on seven key areas of child development in raising psychologically healthy children
- Paints an overall picture of the skills children need to become functioning adults through translating the latest scientific research into workable guidelines
- Explores how early cognitive and social development is linked to universal issues of tolerance, sexism, and racism
- Written in a language suitable for the student or general reader
- A useful resource for clinicians to share with families under their care